We give our customers the technology they need to globally transmit and analyze CAN-based telemetry data of mobile industrial machinery and therefore boost their efficiency.
Do you have technical understanding, work in a structured way and enjoy working in a team? Then you've come to the right place!
We are looking for an Technical Writer (f/m) - Remote possible at our location in Fulda. We also offer the position as a full-time remote position.
As a technically trained young professional or experienced technical editor, you are the ideal candidate to enrich our team with your skills.
- You are responsible for the coordination and execution of the documentation creation
- You create device data sheets
- Writing and publishing Application Notes is also part of your tasks
- As well as the simple editing of graphics and the creation of sample applications
- You are responsible for the maintenance of the knowledge base and the download area
- In addition, you support the process owner of documentation
- You have completed a technical training in computer science, electrical engineering or as a technical editor
- Ideally you have experience in the technical documentation of embedded devices (CAN and CANopen products) or software solutions
- You have a good technical understanding
- You have a good and understandable way of speaking and writing, both in German and in English
- You are characterized by a careful and structured way of working and a high degree of willingness to learn.
- You are proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Ideally, you already have experience in the areas of CAN bus, embedded devices, Ethernet, Bluetooth, WLAN, GSM technology