Metabase is bringing data tools with the elegance and simplicity of consumer products to the crufty world of enterprise business intelligence. We provide an opinionated open source starting point for how companies should measure, analyze and share their data as well as a suite of tools to deal with the complexity that arises as they grow.
We’re looking for operations engineers who can help our community deploy and run Metabase. You will primarily be responsible for finding ways to make deploying Metabase to common platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure, Heroku, etc) seamless. You will also be responsible for running our internal platforms.
- Compulsively automate everything
- Thoughtful and careful
- Production experience in one or more major cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Strong network security and application security skills
- Know Docker inside and out
- Experience running JVM applications under a variety of loads preferred
- Knowledge of Kubernetes a plus
- Experience in Clojure or a desire to learn a plus
- Able to make solid technical judgements and back them up articulately
- A History of open source contributions strongly preferred
Working at Metabase
We’re small, engineering led and you’ll be joining at a pivotal time in the company. You’ll get:
-Amazing views from our beautiful downtown San Francisco office Zoom channel.
-Great benefits and substantial equity in a venture funded company.
-Folks that care about building a great product and team.
26 days ago
25 days ago
28 days ago
27 days ago
29 days ago
27 days ago