Aragon One is a software company that fights for freedom. We’ve built infrastructure and tooling that make online communities more inclusive, fair, and productive. We believe global, bureaucracy-free organizations can solve the world's worst problems.
We are a small, remote-only team of people that span a broad range of backgrounds, interests, and geography. Build the tools to run decentralized organizations with someone from Canada or Argentina, plan our next product launch with a dropout or someone with a Ph.D., or share your culinary skills in asado or passion for brewing beer or coffee at one of our quarterly offsites.
Great design breaks down barriers between people and products. Tesla and Apple introduced millions of people to revolutionary technology and established new industries by building better products and user experiences. Reaching people is the blockchain ecosystem's biggest challenge. The barrier to entry is big, but design can bridge the gap. We're looking for a Product Designer to help us reach millions of people and shape the future of organizations.
You will be a key member of our design team and work alongside Paty, our Product Designer with a strong UX background, and Adri, our Brand Designer with a strong visual background. We're creative, thorough, iterative, and systematic. We've developed aragonDS, a design system to ensure consistency and establish a shared communication style; with aragonUI, an open-source library of React UI components. Join us to continue building the leading platform for decentralized organizations, powering more than 1400 organizations.
Your first year at Aragon One
In twelve months, you'll help define the product design direction and create experiences that enable thousands of new users to easily participate in digital organizations together with the product team.
During the first three months, you will focus on absorbing as much information as possible about the team, Aragon, and the broader Web3 ecosystem while progressively growing your contributions as you become more familiar with the team and subject matter.
Around the sixth month, you'll be more autonomous, take on complex design decisions, and contribute to shaping the design culture at Aragon One.
- Work with the frontend and product teams to define product roadmaps, requirements, and sprints
- Work with the design team to create and define specs for components to expand the aragonDS
- Research, prototype, and develop designs from concept to implementation for Aragon Client, Aragon Court, and Agreements
- Ensure our products follow design best practices from accessibility to common human interface guidelines
You're someone who can
- Prove previous experience working with platforms, back-office, or systems design
- Write design specifications documenting your design decisions and user flows in a written and visual format
- Apply accessibility best practices: you pay attention to product colors, navigation, contrast, and different end-users
- Contribute to the creation of new UI components, define guidelines and specifications for their usage, help with the maintenance of the overall system
- Communicate with the engineering, business development, and communications teams
- Be an autonomous individual with a proactive attitude and a love for time self-management. We work focus-driven, not hours-driven.
Aragon One is a fully remote, open-source company with headquarters in Zug, Switzerland. You can follow our projects and start contributing today through Aragon's Github.