Senior C# Developer
Hey! We’re back with more remote-first opportunities! This time we come bringing a sweet opportunity to collaborate with a greenfield project as a senior C# developer. We hope you’re the right person to C# how to bring this seedling to success :D
“It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.” – Babe Ruth
When it comes to being successful in a start-up environment, the most effective teams are highly driven, creative, and passionate. Few opportunities will require so much flexibility, so we’re looking for the kind of C# developer who enjoys working on complex projects. Who is outspoken, can make quick decisions, is looking to create a fun work environment, and cares a lot about the quality of their work.
This funded start-up is expecting to form a team of between 10 and 20 people working on their network-management technology by next year. You would be shaping the future of this company alongside the founders, with the expectation to receive your input and trust your technical expertise.
“Collaboration is the best way to work. It’s the only way to work, really. Everyone’s there because they have a set of skills to offer across the board.” – Antony Starr
If you’re the right person for this role, you will be joining a company that is building a collaborative, flexible, and communicative team. You will get to travel occasionally, and you will never be bored!
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Knowledge of and experience working with front-end web technologies.
- Experience working with network protocols at the byte level.
- Knowledge of, and experience with, network and socket-level API programming on Windows, Linux, or OSX.
- Knowledge of, and experience with bare metal, AWS, Azure, Digital Ocean, and Leaseweb.
- Knowledge of, and experience with, CI/CD with TeamCity & Octopus.
- Familiarity with NUnit & NancyFx, or similar.
- Debugging experience (designing, building, and debugging API-first products).
- Deep comprehension of computer and network security.
- A good understanding of DevSecOps concepts.
- To be able to design, work, and think in terms of traditional relational (and modern no-SQL document) databases.
- To have an inquisitive personality that drives curiosity in different areas. The fuel to contribute to the industry and collaborate with the technical community.
- To be an active problem solver, who is flexible and patient about tackling the frequent challenges that a greenfield project entails.
- A preference for working with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban).
- A valid passport and the capacity to travel occasionally to meet clients and conduct on-site meetings in Europe.
This position offers:
- The rare opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies from their inception.
- A remote job with the chance to travel occasionally.
- Paid time off.
If you feel you’re the right person for this job, don’t hesitate to apply! We’re looking forward to meeting you and helping you get the perfect job for you!