Senior Solution Architect
WHAT IS LEV?
Lev is a digital consultancy that works with marketers to level up their customer experience using Salesforce products.
We’re a marketing-focused consultancy that’s all about improving the customer experience. We weave strategy and expertise into every solution to level up customer engagement and drive marketing success. While Salesforce gives organizations the foundation and flexibility to power even the most complicated businesses, Lev helps you put plans into action so you can get the most out of your investment.
As a Salesforce Platinum Partner, we’re building a team of marketing strategy experts that helps brands leverage Salesforce products to better connect with their customers. We have offices in Indiana and Arizona, and remote workers across the country. We hire the best and brightest in the industry. Sound like you? Keep reading.
ABOUT THE POSITION
A Senior Solution Architect for our Salesforce Marketing Cloud Practice is a strategic position to our customers. This role is heavily involved in solution design and is hands-on with build work. Senior Solution Architects are experienced consultants and are depended on by our customers for technical vision and proactive and strategic advice.
- Lead consultative engagements including workshops with customers on technical and business goals and challenges.
- Use your business analyst skills to document comprehensive customer user stories, requirements and technical overviews of solutions.
- Define a detailed solution based on customers’ business needs and current environment including its limitations.
- Great presentations skills to customer stakeholders from both technical and business backgrounds.
- Ability to keep a balance between scaled solutions without over engineering.
- Develop proofs-of-concept to validate solution feasibility which would require some hands on activity.
- Manage solution related documentation.
- Understand enterprise database design and create ERD diagrams that complement the data schemas required by the proposed solution.
- Estimate the effort required to implement the proposed solution.
- Provide product and subject matter expertise to the client.
- Average of 15% travel, up to 25%, to unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.
- Perform other duties required and assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementation experience
- SQL experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Two or more Salesforce certifications
- Experience in the consulting industry
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Excellent strategic & technical thinking.
- Strong technical aptitude and an ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident in leading customer facing discussions and presentations.
- Detail oriented
- Effective prioritization and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Strong initiative to strive for continuous accuracy, quality, and timeliness of information.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships through strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on relationship-building and consistent demonstration of solid professional judgment.
Levementum, LLC (Lev) is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.