Director of Digital Marketing
Heat Free Hair
Are you a seasoned, conversion-driven marketer with a knack for both direct response and content marketing? Have you managed E-commerce acquisition budgets ranging from $5,000-$20,000/month? Does data, metrics, copywriting, content marketing, and problem solving excite you? Does the potential to use your performance driven marketing skills in the hair/beauty industry interest you? Do you have a full funnel focused approach when developing digital marketing strategies that yield the highest ROI? Does the idea of working on a small team where your impact can be felt in a big way excite you?
If you answered YES to any of the questions asked, we would love to chat with you!
N-ZO Beauty is a boutique e-commerce company with a collection of niche specific brands ranging from hair and beauty to fashion. We’re looking for someone to join our growing company as our head of marketing with experience strategizing and running Facebook ads, managing content teams, and scaling small to mid-size e-commerce brands. This role is for a dynamic strategic thinker who will work closely with our CEO, Creative Director, and Director of Operations to further the growth trajectory of our brands.
Responsibilities will include:
- Strategize, execute, and manage Facebook ad campaigns for all N-ZO Beauty Brands from conception to creative to execution to analysis.
- Strategize, execute, and manage Youtube and Pinterest ad Campaigns for all N-ZO Beauty Brands from conception to creative to execution to analysis.
- Continuously measure and optimize campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks and recommending future testing strategies.
- Own the execution of on-site and off-site SEO tactics for our brands with the goal of improving SEO performance against KPIs: search visibility, visits, leads, engagement metrics, and conversions.
- Perform keyword research to identify high-value search phrases to drive traffic that will convert into sales leads.
- Optimize on-page elements such as title tag, meta description, URL, headings, images, internal link and more.
- Develop and execute effective link-building and content syndication strategies.
- Gather data on consumer, competitor, and market conditions
- Understand the value and role of evolving digital platforms, and stay abreast of industry trends, best practices and targeting techniques to continually enhance digital media plans and campaign performance
- Manage content marketing team and provide strategic direction on organic social media strategies to ensure increased engagement, following, and conversions across Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Blog, and Pinterest platforms
- Serve as the point of contact between marketing agencies, web developers, marketing consultants and CEO
- Serve as first point of contact for larger Brand Partnerships
- Design, implement and report e-commerce strategies to optimize conversions
- Make strategic recommendations on additional advertising opportunities to aid in achieving business goals
- Build strategic recommendations and forecast to sustain business growth and objectives
- Manage marketing budget and continually streamline for cost saving opportunities while maintaining ROI
- Engage in extensive monitoring and reporting to present to Senior Management.
- 3+ years of Paid Facebook Advertising experience
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Adwords
- 2+ year's experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- 2+year’s experience in Ecommerce & CRO (Shopify+ experience is a plus)
- Excellent writing and creative content skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Exceptional time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and ongoing work items; while effectively managing changing priorities
- Innovative thinker and collaborative team player
- Experience managing multi-channel relationships
- Proficiency in Email Marketing
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
Working at N-ZO Beauty is a unique opportunity to join a small, agile, growth minded company and make a big impact. We have fun, love to learn, and are passionate about problem solving and serving our community. Working with us is great exposure to building vertically integrated e-commerce brands, and our team is constantly innovating to reach new heights within different niches. Our office is a comfortable work environment in the heart of Washington, DC and our team members receive a flexible schedule and vacation policies, health/dental coverage, gym reimbursements, opportunities to learn and grow outside of your core responsibilities, and more!
*Note: This role can report to our Washington, DC office or be Remote