The Videographer is responsible for all marketing videos from start to finish as well as upholding our brand standards from a visual standpoint throughout the company. This position will work closely with the VP of Marketing to support company and marketing activities and goals.
NOTE: We are in the process of rebranding our company. This position will be responsible for rebranding all company videos.
How You’ll Contribute
- Manage all aspects of video production for the company: concepting, creating, designing, shooting and editing, and posting of all company videos on the appropriate platform (Youtube, Wistia, Facebook, LMS)
- Produce a variety of creative, engaging, modern & clean videos on a weekly basis for usage on external-facing digital marketing channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Email, Banner advertising
- Edit and post customer-facing daily videos and trainings to Facebook and/or LMS
- Ensure all videos are produced at the highest quality possible- even while in a remote environment- using the best technology
- Create and design video intro and outro for each video we post with a consistent look and feel using our brand guidelines
- Regularly bring new creative video ideas to the table, and execute on them
- Act as the “brand police” ensuring our company is always using the correct brand logos, font, and color palette.
- Ensure any stock videos or photos used represent our prospective and current clients
In addition to the day to day tasks above, we host six to ten 3-day in-person or virtual events per year. During those events, the following additional job responsibilities apply:
- Manage all aspects of video production at 6-10 events per year including live video capture of the audience, specific participants, 1:1 interviews, questions, and managing the livestream to virtual attendees.
- For virtual events, assist presenters with camera, lighting and audio setup prior to going live, and help coordinate all technical aspects of live streaming the event.
- Transporting, setting up, and operating various video and photo production equipment including cameras, audio, and video recorders, lighting equipment, props, and microphones for location and studio productions
- Operating and maintaining proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio and video recorders, and other production equipment
- Capturing b-roll footage of locations, people, interviews, and other projects as necessary
- Direct the video/photo efforts for the events. Ensure camera angles are the best they can be so the footage can be used in marketing materials post-event.
- During events, cutting small chunks of video that can be used for marketing purposes on the fly
- Post events, cutting all footage into consumable size videos, labeling video sections with topics, and posting to the LMS
- Keep up to date on industry technology, techniques, and trends for camera equipment necessary and provide suggestions for the future to VP
- Other duties as assigned
What You’ll Bring
- 4+ Years of professional videographer experience. Photography a plus.
- Expert working knowledge of Adobe Premier Pro, Final Cut Pro, After Effects and/or Motion
- Intermediate video graphics animation experience strongly preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite preferred (for making video thumbnails, lower third graphics, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Video hosting platforms such as Youtube, Wistia, Vimeo, etc. and how they integrate with a Wordpress website
- Working knowledge of Zoom, GoToWebinar, Screenflow, etc. and how to get the best quality video from each platform
- The ability to work on multiple projects/campaigns at once with a positive attitude and under tight deadlines (like a last-minute video cut needed for social media)
- You thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment where you can take your career to the next level
- You are a self-starter and detail-oriented. You notice even the slightest graphic being off.
- You are able to use good judgment and reasoning skills to ensure you’re putting forth the best possible work you can
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Travel required to 6-10 in-person events per year (when in-person events resume)
Physical Requirements (when the company is in-office and have on-site events):
The physical demands described here are representative but not definitive of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Lengthy periods of standing, walking, and sitting
- Frequent repetitive motion of hands, wrists, simple grasping with fingers and hands
- Occasional climbing stairs, stooping and reaching
- May be required to lift/carry up to 25lbs
- Work performed may include nights and weekends as needed
What You’ll Love About Us
- Competitive Salary
- Generous PTO Package
- 7 Company Holidays
- 100% Paid Medical Benefits
- Awesome Co-Workers!
Who We Are
Our mission is to transform how accounting and tax professionals build, grow and optimize their firms to increase revenue and improve efficiency while providing the highest value to their clients.
We will help them by providing the best result-focused training, accountability, and technology possible - through the three pillars of knowledge, speed, and accuracy. We will know we are successful when a total life, business, and financial transformation has occurred in one of our customers.
You’re helping us set a new standard of excellence and delivery in the accounting industry – every single thing you do on our team brings us closer to that goal. We believe that work needs to be fun, challenging, and something that makes you so excited that you jump out of bed each morning. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, freedom, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you!