UX / UI Designer
Series Eight is a remote digital studio with a team spanning across the UK and Europe. We are design driven — from complex user flows and experiences to beautiful creative animation pieces, Series Eight works with a collection of international clients from a range of industries.
We are looking for an enthusiastic UX/UI Designer to work alongside the team of designers and developers who will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects for startups, brands and organisations.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Knows Sketch/Figma like the back of your hand
- Has a genuine passion for solving problems and improving user experiences
- A good understanding how websites work and design in a functional manner for development
- Able to work on projects from ideation to launch
- Able to pitch ideas and discuss design thinking
- A keen eye for typography and attention for detail
- A self starter and efficient with time
- A great collaborator and communicator with team members and clients (this is extra important with us being a remote studio)
- You really want to join our team!
Bonus Points if:
- You know how to code up a simple prototype
- You can animate your UI to showcase motion for the development team and for clients.
- Work from anywhere
- Be part of an awesome, collaborative team
- Remote team-building events
- Personal time for personal projects
- A budget for learning
- Half day Friday's