Lead Product Designer
$150,000 - $200,000 + Equity Package + Benefits
Accord is an early-stage, YC startup (W20) founded by early Stripe and Google Cloud employees.
Our Mission: Build better relationships through radical collaboration.
We’re seeking a passionate Lead Product Designer to join us on the journey. A core strategy at Accord is to bring the quality of consumer products to the enterprise (think Dropbox, Slack, Figma, etc). This is an opportunity to define and design the company's product, brand, and experience.
If you’re excited about creating impactful products with a group of driven executors, read on.
Words that would resonate: self-aware, optimistic, growth mindset, autonomous, mindful, empathetic, team-first, integrity, and community.
- Own Design at Accord
- Define & execute our design strategy based on the company’s priorities and users’ needs
- Set the 10/10 quality bar for UX & UI
- Partner with eng & product to ideate, prototype, ship, and iterate
- Deeply understand our users by speaking with them directly
- Be a multiplier for Accord’s culture
- Experience at early stage, high-growth companies
- Have worked on remote friendly teams
- Experience with the B2B space – especially building tools for customer-facing teams
- Technical experience (front-end code)