Frontend UI Engineer
NZXT is looking for a software engineer to help build the next generation of software that powers our hardware products. You will help create software used by millions of gamers on a modern front-end technology stack for desktop and web. The ideal candidate will have the desire to work on intuitive and functionality-rich gamer-facing products.
- Work alongside other developers and product managers to build feature specifications for innovative consumer-facing products.
- Work on efficient and reusable front-end abstractions and systems
- Participate in design and code reviews
Your Qualities (Have most of these):
- Proficiency in a modern UI Library (React or similar).
- Experience styling UI components using HTML & CSS.
- Aptitude for learning new technologies quickly.
- Desire to build a great product experience.
- Desire to write high-quality code and to take ownership of products and features.
- 3+ years of experience building web applications.
- BS in computer science or other related field.
- Must be fluent in reading, writing & communicating in English.
Bonus Qualities (Have one or more of these):
- Experience with React or Electron.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies like Scrum.
- Familiarity with Rust.
- Enthusiastic about PC Gaming.
We are gamers, builders, and PC enthusiasts on a mission to help realize the PC as the best possible gaming platform. Our company is staffed with creative, motivated people who truly love what we do, and we are dedicated to making it easy, fun, and rewarding to build the gaming PC of your dreams. NZXT’s company values are:
- Pursue Passion
- Foster Community
- Demonstrate Courage
- Be Humble
- Accept Responsibility
- Look Further