Senior Software Engineer
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER, WEBDraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. It’s simple, at DraftKings, we believe life’s more alive with skin in the game. For that reason, we’re committed to responsibly creating the world’s favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too. Building the possibilities. We’re growing quickly and are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to develop web applications that are used by a passionate group of users every day. This isn’t just a technical role, though. Working across teams, you will be a creative contributor to the entire Agile development lifecycle, from design and implementation to testing and monitoring. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Senior Software Engineer:
- Build efficient, well-tested User Interface components in React and Redux.
- You will identify bottlenecks to improve performance.
- Participate in design sessions, code reviews, and pull requests.
- You will also write clean, well-organized, testable, and reusable JS code.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 3+ years of development experience in object-oriented programming using languages like C# and Java.
- Understanding of SEO best Practices
- You also have relational database experience including schema design and SQL
- Ability to participate in code reviews, design reviews, and over-the-shoulder debugging.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical major preferred.
- Experience working remote/working with remote teams required
- US Citizenship Required