Senior Android Engineer
Hi! We're the Affinity Apps Team.
You have a passion for making great apps. We have a passion for making great apps. We really should connect, right? Our team makes dating apps that provide efficient, performant, and engaging experiences which embrace our users' sense of community.
We're looking for a Senior Android engineer with great attention to detail who likes working at large scale with a constantly evolving product.
Every month, millions of users come to our apps, like BLK and Chispa, to find matches and make great connections. We are looking for enthusiastic engineers with the desire and expertise to create the best Android apps our users have seen!
What's my day-to-day?
- You will work with a cross-functional team, using your extensive knowledge of building apps across a wide array of Android devices to make the Affinity Android apps the best they can possibly be.
- You'll partner with Product and Design teams to craft exciting new features that will delight our users and help grow our communities around the globe. Along the way, you’ll be learning about our business, our users, and what it takes to make apps that connect people and impacts their lives.
What should you have?
- Experience developing and shipping apps with the Android platform. Point us to your work in the Play store and show us what makes you proud!
- Extensive understanding of Android framework components and their lifecycles
- Experience writing highly performant Java and Kotlin code
- Experience with RxJava and strong understanding of reactive programming concepts
- Sharp Android UI Skills (Fragments, ConstraintLayout, etc.)
- Experience consuming data from APIs
- Familiarity with MVVM and other patterns like MVC/MVP/etc
- Excellent communication skills in both technical and non-technical discussions
- A constant desire to improve, learn more and take our team to the next level
Why Match Group?
A lot of places say they change lives, but we actually do it. We’ve helped millions of people find love and happiness!
Here are a few perks we'd love to offer you:
$1,500 annual training budget
100% employer match on 401k contributions
Flexible work from home schedules
Drinks and snacks are on us every single day. If you love La Croix, hit us up
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
26 days ago
26 days ago
28 days ago
27 days ago
29 days ago
27 days ago