Gynger is thrilled to be named as one of the Built In 2024 Best Places to Work in the 50 BEST STARTUPS TO WORK FOR IN NEW YORK 2024 category.
We are the first AI-powered payments platform with embedded financing, built for buyers and sellers of technology. Our mission is to combine software with capital to enable businesses to scale with the technology they love.
We’re a team that believes the power of great software and access to capital can propel a company to even greater heights. We’re here to facilitate that. Gynger combines software management and financial services to offer businesses unparalleled opportunities to access the best tools on the market while efficiently managing their cash flow.
Gynger is defining a new category within fintech and we're backed by some of the best VCs in the world. We're seeking to hire top-notch talent to conquer this category. Are you up for the challenge?
We are seeking a full-time Senior Full Stack Developer to join our growing engineering team in Israel. In this role you will be crucial in building high-performance, web-based SaaS and FinTech software. This is a unique opportunity to play a critical role in a category-creating startup of global scale and to get in close to the ground floor.
In this position you will...
- Be actively involved in the build, deployment, and continuous improvement of our software platform as it relates to both front-end and back-end web development.
- Participate in code reviews and thoughtfully provide constructive feedback.
- Use your knowledge of current industry coding standards, tools, and best practices to write clean and efficient code.
- Collaborate effectively with other teams and architects to solve complex problems.
- Work with designers and PMs to create delightful products.
- Believe in a culture of experimentation while developing production-grade products and platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years professional experience working with Typescript (React on the front-end and Node.js on the backend).
- Experience releasing apps in a cloud environment like GCP or AWS.
- Ability to build UI components from concept designs and wireframes.
- Ideal: Experience working in the Fintech space
- Ideal: Experience working with backend policies, data flows, and building business logic.
Out tech stack includes...
- Google Cloud Platform
• Endless career growth opportunities by joining our team at the ground floor.
• A tight-knit team of like-minded people who are passionate about building startups.
• Ability to work remotely in Israel.
• Equity, a competitive salary, and flexible PTO.
Win Together - Move, grow, and win as a team.
Be Accountable - Be true to yourself, to your team and to your customers.
Stay Curious - Dig deep and always thirst for knowledge.
Listen to Understand - Uncover what is really being communicated.
Go Above & Beyond - Go the extra mile and unlock the thrill of being a pioneer.
Something went wrong.