RainFocus, one of the most innovative software companies, is in search of an exceptional UI Developer with a Sales Focus.
RainFocus cares about its employees, customers, and the world in which we live. Our rapidly growing team serves Fortune 500 companies like Adobe, Cisco, IBM, Oracle, VMware, and others to prepare and execute in-person, virtual, and hybrid events, across the world. Those events are delivered through our industry-disrupting software platform, with groundbreaking business intelligence, to elevate the attendee experience, streamline event operations, and accelerate marketing results. We are well-funded, growing fast, and building a company that is changing the market — it will be challenging, fun and exciting.
About the Role
How you will contribute:
- Develop and maintain our core product with a focus on usability and design.
- Wireframe, configure, and code branded prototypes for sales demos.
- Demonstrate branding capabilities with demo assets and current public client examples.
- Join conversations with both new and existing clients, engaging in discussions and strategic planning to address their branding requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Web Development, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent professional experience
- Strong, working knowledge of front-end development, React, Web Components, CSS, and SASS
- Design experience in Figma, Adobe XD, or similar product
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to write maintainable, scalable, responsive, and cross-browser code
- Marketing, emails, page building, agile methodologies experience is a plus
- Works well in a fast paced pivoting environment
- Takes ownership
- Team player
- Strong communicator
- Creative thinker
This remote role can be located anywhere in the United States of America.
Why work at RainFocus?
At RainFocus we delight millions of attendees at large-scale events by delivering better insights, experiences, and marketing. We were able to pivot our product and services offering in 2020 to continue growing and serving new clients and events.
As a member of the RainFocus team, you will have the opportunity to experience first-hand the impact of our platform at events around the world. Additionally, RainFocus offers competitive salaries, competitive benefits, 401k, generous PTO, and countless other team building activities.
What are you waiting for? Apply today! We need more talented, hard-working, fun-loving team members just like yourself!
Something went wrong.