About Net at work:
Cloud@Work, a sister company of Net at Work provides expert services and solutions to unleash the power of our customers’ businesses. Cloud at Work is a Sage accredited Strategic Hosting Provider as part of the #SagePartnerCloud. Designed, developed, and managed by the most experienced Sage team in North America, no one Knows Sage applications and cloud technology like we do. Cloud at Work is the ultimate Sage Cloud experience giving you the efficiency and financial benefits of SaaS, with the confidence that your business is running in a secure and stable environment. We deliver the most scalable technology and best user experience by seamlessly leveraging your trusted Sage business partner and our years of expertise in both Sage applications and cloud hosting technology.
Cloud@Work, a sister company of Net at Work, is looking for an experienced support engineer to join our rapidly growing team. Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager, the Cloud Support Engineer provides remote, third-level technical support for all Cloud clients. On average, the Cloud Support Engineer works towards resolving 20+ technical support issues daily, addressing service-related problems in the areas of Windows Desktop and Server, Virtual Servers, Barracuda Firewalls, VPN, Office 365, and similar technologies. Our service delivery model is based on a high-touch, white glove-style service for our clients. We strive to be a technical advisor for our clients, as well as a strategic partner to ensure the best client experience possible. Exceptional client relationships drive our success!
Successful candidates are self-motivated, possess a sense of urgency, and demonstrate critical thinking and exceptional interpersonal skills. Strong familiarity with Cloud technologies and a desire for immaculate customer service is preferred.
- Be an integral part of our growing Cloud Team, aiding and supporting the team and our client base with positivity, integrity, and dedication to the end-user experience.
- Perform remote analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of desktop and end-user technology issues.
- Document all troubleshooting steps in the ConnectWise Manage system.
- Provide assistance to client end-users as requested by the Service Manager.
- Utilize MSP Tools such as ConnectWise Manage, Automate, ConnectWise Control, and IT Glue to drive efficiency and leverage across the client base.
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction and Strong customer service focus with excellent communication skills and a proactive attitude.
- Work with the Onboarding Engineers Cloud Team daily.
- Attend weekly/monthly department meetings.
- Stay current with industry and technology news, trends, and best practices.
- Provide after-hours support as part of an on-call rotation.
- 3+ years’ experience in a Help Desk/Technology environment (Cloud experience is preferred).
- Working knowledge of supporting IAAS in a Private Cloud and the Public cloud (Azure).
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Team Player
- Passionate about, and dedicated to, the client experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong documentation skills
- Microsoft Certifications a plus
- VCP Certification a plus
- Windows Server 2012/2016/2019/2022
- Virtualization Technologies – vSphere/ESXi/vCloud a plus
- IIS/SMTP a plus
- VMWare knowledge a plus
- SSL Certificate management
- MSSQL 2016/2017/2019/2022
- Firewall Technologies experience a plus
- Understanding of replication technologies – Backup/Restores
- Microsoft Office 365
- Public Cloud: Amazon AWS, Azure experience a plus
- Familiarity with ticket time entry
- Printer Support
- Remote Desktop Services, RDWeb
- Registry Management
Salary range: $70, 000 to $90, 000. “Please note that the quoted pay range for this job is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) experience, including industry or product specific experience, education, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, and/or other applicable laws".
- Health and Welfare (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Hospital Indemnity
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts (with company contribution)
- Retirement Planning (401k with matching contribution)
- Legal Benefits
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Wellness Program Offerings
- Paid Time Off
EOE/Diversity & Inclusion Statement
Cloud@Work, a sister company of Net at Work is dedicated to unleashing the power and potential of our employees and teams by creating a vibrant and inclusive workplace where each employee can be their best. We are committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. We embrace and encourage equitable treatment of our employees and strive to create a work environment free of discrimination at all organization levels in all its forms, including but not limited to religion, racism, sexism, classism, heterosexism, ageism, and ableism.
Cloud@Work, a sister company of Net at Work recognizes the rights of all individuals to mutual respect and the acceptance of others without biases based on differences of any kind.
Cloud@Work, a sister company of Net at Work is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status, or veteran status.
Something went wrong.