Overview/ Job Summary
Are you looking to join a growing company where you can do the best work of your career? At Contegix we believe in a team environment that promotes the ability to make a difference within the organization. We treat our employees with the same commitment to "Go Beyond" in an environment of respect, collaboration, and dedication to excellence.
Contegix, an Atlassian Platinum Solutions Partner, specializes in delivering full stack solutions for everything surrounding Atlassian tools, from securing the platform they run on all the way up to the business processes that the tools enable. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional service to our customers by leveraging our deep understanding of Atlassian solutions and our commitment to staying on the cutting edge of technology.
The Director of DevOps Programs will be responsible for driving delivery success and contract expansion by leveraging their deep expertise in DevSecOps and effectively communicating our solutions to prospective clients. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background in DevSecOps, as well as a demonstrated proficiency in secure government contract delivery and business development.
- Providing cross-functional leadership in implementing strategic needs, setting milestones, and organizing policy implementation at a division level.
- Executing project management duties including resourcing, budgeting, scheduling and contract deliverables.
- Leading subject matter experts in software engineering through analysis and requirement discovery to develop efficient strategies and improve project timelines.
- Developing policies such as engagement strategies for customer service, resource management strategies, as well as information security policies.
- Utilizing set tools and methodologies such as Agile methodology, Jira, Confluence for project management and support.
- Build and maintain relationships with key decision-makers within target organizations.
- Identify and qualify sales opportunities through various channels, including referrals, and networking.
- Conduct product demonstrations and deliver compelling sales presentations to educate potential clients on the value and benefits of our DevSecOps solutions.
- Collaborate with the technical team to understand customer requirements and propose tailored solutions.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and competitive landscape to effectively position our offerings.
- Collaborate with marketing and product teams to refine messaging and marketing collateral.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in DevOps leadership and/or DevSecOps technical sales is required.
- Active or recently active Security clearance is required.
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited university or master’s degree is preferred.
- Technical Expertise: Strong understanding of DevSecOps principles, processes, and tools, including but not limited to CI/CD, containerization, infrastructure as code, and security automation is required.
- Industry Knowledge: Familiarity with the government technology industry and a solid understanding of common digital & security challenges faced by organizations in their DevSecOps lifecycle is required.
- Relationship Building: Ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including C-level executives, technical teams, and decision-makers is required.
- Superior proficiency in strategic planning and capable of successfully managing large scale IT projects.
- Extensive experience in project management skills focusing on technology projects.
- Relevant qualification/certification for using Agile methodology would be considered advantageous along other technical qualifications.
Key Position Details:
- Some travel is required:
- Approximately 2-4 conferences per year (estimated 3 days per).
- Approximately 1-2 client onsites per year (estimated 2 days per).
Important Job Application Notice
We want to ensure your job application experience is safe and secure. All applications for our job openings must be submitted directly through our website. Please note that if you receive an email from the domain "@careers-contegix.com," it is not valid and could be a scam. We take your security seriously and want to protect you from potential fraud. To view and apply for our open positions, please visit our Career page.
Contegix professionals are committed to excellence. We strive to be experts in our chosen fields, and to be knowledgeable consultants who understand our clients’ needs and work creatively to leverage technology for their competitive advantage. Visit our website for additional information: www.contegix.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Contegix participates in the E-Verify program. Therefore, any employment with Contegix will also be contingent upon confirmation from the Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and/or the Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”) of your authorization to work in the United States.
Something went wrong.